Akira Mechanix 2019
Cyber Art and Mechanism from Moving Picture “Akira”
Divided into 20 chapters, segments include:
- Photographs and vignettes used for promotion/merchandise;
- Character pages and technical model sheets of vehicles/weapons in the film;
- Illustrations/paintings by other Japanese creatives, inspired by AKIRA;
- Info on Kaneda’s Bike- mechanics, inspiration, plans, working models etc;
- Creating the Neo tokyo environment;
- Staff feedback regarding their roles in the film and their inspiration for creating Neo-Tokyo.
- Publisher: Bandai Japan
- Pub. Date: 1988
- Format: Full Colour
- Size: 8.2" X 11.5"
- ISBN-13: 978-4-89189-348-4